Tuesday 16 February 2016

The Third Purchase

Yesterday I bought my first parcel in Prophecy International (ASX:PRO) for the 20K challenge portfolio. I've written previously about why I like the company, but yesterday's drop where the share price touched $1.50 after opening at $1.70 was an opportunity too good to pass up. The price could still drop further obviously, and I'll wait for a turn around in momentum before I complete the position.

At $1.50 the SP was 40% below its peak of $2.53. Based on guidance for this FY that's a a forward PE of 20. I made my purchase at the closing price of $1.58. The revenue growth target of 67% is on track, and this  growth momentum looks like it will continue. 

Recently, the company announced its revenue for the first half of $8m. This appears on track to achieve guidance of not exceed it slightly. Commentary was positive about the coming quarter.

Given current market conditions it is easily perceivable that the SP will drop further in the short term. However, removing this from our minds, the value on offer is very good for such a high growth, profitable, cash flow positive company. It is also relatively under the market radar. The current entry point looks like a very good one if we look a few years out. I believe due to the news stream in the next year it will also perform well for my 20K challenge portfolio.

The next few days of SP action will be interesting and if it continues to fall I will be grateful for the continued opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment