Monday 1 February 2016

Prophecy International Tempts

I won't do a full write up on Prophecy International (ASX:PRO), but I will just document that I am very tempted to get on board (again).

Prophecy sells software and has two major products - SNARE and eMite. SNARE is a cyber security program and eMite is an operations dashboard. Both are forecast to grow sales 67% this year (and profit by more). The forward PE is in the low 20s. Based on recent sales figures I believe they are ahead of their forecasts. They have created a virtuous circle where growth funds further growth - the best thing for investors!

I would invest in Prophecy (again) today if it weren't for the significant percentage of my portfolio that it takes up. Even then I am very tempted to increase my exposure in the short to mid term as I think a rerate isn't too far away. The company has had a very good run over the last year and since then has taken a breather. The good run is very much justified based on fundamentals! 

The below chart shows the recent price action and the possible formation of a symmetrical triangle pattern. If it were to breakout of this pattern the price target would be around $2.90.

I only use TA to back up fundamentals, and in this case I like what I see. Even if I don't add Prophecy to the 20k challenge portfolio I hope I've raised awareness of this great company for others. As always do your own research, this is just an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment